Would You Like A Snack
Product Code wylas
To celebrate the 50th anniversary of 200 Motels, many of those (and more!) scheduled to appear at the cancelled 2021 edition of Festival MOO-AH recorded a selection of choice cuts from FZ’s opus. Cover by ArtForDinosaurs.
Some of this music is not on the original soundtrack album. Some of this music is not in the movie. Much of this music is de(ar)ranged.
- 200 Messy Motels Overture/Fully Fraudulent – Fraz Knapp Fusion Project
- Mystery Roach – Mike Kidson
- What's The Name Of Your Group? – Z.E.R.O.
- Would You Like A Snack? – Johnny Hawk & The Pavement Oysters (hear here)
- Lonesome Cowboy Burt – Burger & The Beast
- Dew On The Newts We Got – Aunty Owl
- She Painted Up Her Face / Janet's Big Dance Number / Half A Dozen Provocative Squats – Hakan Tuna
- Mysterioso – Valentina Ciardelli
- Shove It Right In – London Zappa Collective
- Lucy's Seduction Of A Bored Violinist & Postlude – Aunty Owl
- What Will This Evening Bring Me This Morning? – Treacherous Cretins
- A Nun Suit Painted On Some Old Boxes - Aunty Owl
- Magic Fingers – Turbulator
- Daddy, Daddy, Daddy – Dan Spanner
- Penisens Storlek – Hans Annellsson & Mats Öberg
- Little Green Scratchy Sweaters & Courduroy Ponce - Aunty Owl
- Strictly Genteel – Fred Händl
- Squats Medley (Slight Return) – Muffin Men
All orders come with a free ‘auto-rip’, including a mystery bonus track not on the album plus digital booklet.
More info can be found at www.idiotbastard.com/200Motels.htm